Charity Sale












Donation Box


























Recently my company has embarked on a year long fund raising activity for a local children’s home. The home is a volunteer run, non-profit organization children’s home under the Singapore Children’s Society. It is a residential home for children from 2 to 18 years of age of all races and religions.

The Home has indicated that the children are in need of stationery. Our year long task is to raise as much funds as we can to allow the home to purchase the stationery they need.

As part of the company, I have volunteered to organize a Charity Sale selling Handmade Crafts. The proceeds from the sale or all the money raised from the sale will go towards the Stationery Fund.

I hope you can support me on this Charity Sale by donating your scrapbooking materials which are left over from your projects or even handmade crafts like Greeting Cards, Note books, Albums or Gift Tags etc.

Send me an email at purplecutz@gmail.com with your name and contact number, I am pleased to share with you more information about the children’s home. We look forward to your generosity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment